Wednesday, September 15, 2010

injury :(

Hi Everyone!

So I had an epidermoid cyst on my back. It got infected and the infection would not clear up so my doctor removed the cyst. I've been on powerful antibiotics for 2 weeks now and have 3 more days to go of them. I haven't been able to exercise because I can't get the area dirty. So for the last week I've been keeping very strictly to my eating plan so I don't gain while I'm stuck doing almost nothing. This is a difficult task because when I get sick I want to eat everything in sight. Why can't I be one of those people who can't eat because they get nauseous? Oh well.

This definitely curtails the swimming for a while.

Mike keeps checking in on me to see when we can get started again, but no word from the Dr yet as to when that will be.

But I gotta say, I feel much better with the thing removed! And it is healing well. The nurses change the bandage every couple days and they say it's looking better and better. So overall it's good.

I will hopefully see Manuel on Friday. I'll let you know-

Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment