Friday, December 3, 2010

6.5 pounds :) 60 pounds total :)

So today I broke a rule of mine and I weighed myself on my scale at home. It's not the first time I've broken that rule, but I try to stick to it whenever possible. But this morning I got on the scale before breakfast and au naturale and I had lost 6.5 pounds! So now I am down 60 pounds :) I can't tell you how wonderful that was to see. So I am definitely through the plateau.

All along I have had a worry about reaching the 200lb mark. In the past I have reached that weight and either plateaued and not been able to get past it or gotten past and then ballooned right back up. In the last couple weeks I've lost that fear. I've found that I'm understanding more of what I need to do and that knowledge has given me more confidence. This time I think I can get through it.

I had the goal of getting under 200 before going home over Christmas and I need to loose over 2pounds now to achieve that. Wish me luck!

I hope you're well-

No comments:

Post a Comment