Wednesday, March 24, 2010

week 4 post 1, Total disaster

Today is Monday and this last weekend was the first few days of the new eating plan. It was a total disaster!

I'm supposed to eat 1800 calories a day and I didn't come close to that either day. I was out most of the weekend and didn't expect to be. I didn't bring enough food with me. I ended up so hungry all weekend and didn't do the number of small meals I was supposed to do. I've been told that the balance between Calories In and Out is fairly delicate and that eating less than the 1800 calories per day could really screw up what we're trying to do. I have been stressing all weekend long that I'm screwing this up! Two days in and I'm already screwing this up.

I didn't do much better today. Most of my protein has been from cheese because I haven't been able to cook the chicken that I usually cook to have over the week. So the cheese is bumping up the calories and I can't get close to the number of proteins and carbs and such without going over the calorie limit today. So, again today, I'm doing it wrong.

I don't know what to do. Rhonda, my girlfriend, keeps telling me to calm down. Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment